PFS, Petroleum (Consolidation) Regulations 2014 (PCR 14)
|Location||Clayton Hotel, Manchester Airport|
|Date||Monday, April 20, 2020|
Monday, April 20, 2020 at 9:15am
Monday, April 20, 2020 at 4:00pm
|Delegate Available Places||17|
This course has been designed to explain the application of the Petroleum (Consolidation) Regulations 2014 (known as PCR 14) in its application to a Petrol Filling Station that also applies the issue of a Storage Certificate following the removal of petroleum licensing in the UK. Based on Statutory Instrument 1637; 2014, the course covers each of the 26 Regulations and 4 Schedules together with the supporting Guidance that have been published by the UK's Health & Safety Executive. Also covered are the various other legislation applicable and how they interact with these regulations.
Who Should Attend
Environmental Health Officers
Trading Standards Officers
Environment Agency Officers
Health & safety Consultants/Managers
Equipment Suppliers & Manufacturers
Where has PCR 14 come from and Why?
The Regulations themselves;
- Citation, Interpretation & Application
- General Prohibition on Keeping Petrol
- Storage under Certificate
- Application and Grant of Storage Certificates
- Validity of Storage Certificates
- Prescribed Material Changes
- Notification before Ceasing to Occupy
- Notification before keeping Petrol on Dispensing Premises
- Appeals and Refusals
- General Provisions on the Dispensing and Supply of Petrol
- Storage of Petrol in Domestic Premises
- Licences for storage in Domestic Premises
- Appeals for refusal by Petroleum Enforcement Authorities
- Renewal and Variation of Licences
- Revocation of Licences
- Enforcing Authorities
- Manufacture of Portable Storage Containers
- Repairs of Vessels that have contained Petrol
- Prohibition of Direct Filling of Fuel Tanks and Road Tankers
- Limitation continuation of activities
- Transitional Provisions
- Savings in relation to By-Laws
- Repeals and Revocations and Review
Desk Top Exercise; Application of a Petrol Storage Certificate
Click here to view the timetable
Price includes all refreshments, lunch, course handout notes and presentation certificate.
Each delegate will receive a continued development certificate (CPD) for 6 hours.
Bespoke courses available.
Contact Jane Mardell at the APEA office, details below.
Jane Mardell, APEA Business Manager
Tel: 0345 603 5507