Part of the benefits of membership is that each year the Association provides, free of charge, the APEA Yearbook desk diary.
The diary provides important information regarding legislation and contact details for licensing authorities, commercial companies and contractors in the petroleum industry.
The Yearbook will be printed and distributed free to all APEA members on 1st October.
The print run is approximately 2200 and is distributed worldwide. All Bulletin advertisers, that advertise in four issues, receive a 50% discount on the Yearbook advertising rates and if you book a full page advert you can put a banner on the APEA website free of charge for one year.
Booking instructions If you wish to advertise please email the APEA Business Manager, Jane Mardell, at email@example.com with your requirements and contact details.
Rates and sizes of adverts
- Full page £1483 + VAT (includes free banner on APEA website for one year)
- Full page 210mmw x 260mm, 215w x 270hmm 5mm bleed on 3 edges
- Full page with border 185mmw x 236mmh
- Full page with bleed – page size 210w x 260h mm, with bleed - 215w x 270h mm (5mm bleed on 3 edges) No bleed on inside edge - keep text & logos 10mm from inside edge, background image or colour can fill this 10mm space. Keep text & logos 12mm from top & bottom edges, background colour or images can fill this 12mm space.
- 1/2 page (landscape) £786 + VAT 185mmw x 115mmh
- 1/4 page £420 + VAT 89.5mmw x 115mmh
- 1/8 page £268 + VAT 89.5mmw x 55.5mmh