Petrol Filling Stations; Vapour Recovery
This course is offered as a bespoke course for those organisations and authorities who need to utilise internal staff on how to understand the various stages of Vapour Recovery, the different systems and equipment necessary to make and how to inspect a site specifically on what to look for. This course has been designed to provide both a theoretical and practical approach when dealing with Vapour Recovery Installations. The course covers the types of Vapour Recovery – Stage 1A, Stage 1B and Stage 2. There is an explanation of how Vapour Recovery has evolved and its legal requirements, applying for Permits and the extensive conditions imposed. There is a visit to a local petrol filling station where the theory is applied practically that takes the delegate through the site inspection process
Who Should Attend?
- Petroleum Officers
- Environmental Health Officers
- Trading Standard Officers
- Fire Safety Officers
- Environmental Agency Staff
- Company Health & Safety Practitioners
- Engineers and Project Managers
- Environmental Permitting Regulations 2007, 2009 and 2010
- Pollution Prevention and Control Regulations 1999/2000
- Various European Directives
- Other Petroleum & Safety Legislation applying to a Petrol Filing Station
- Stage 1A at Distribution Terminals
- Stage 1B Off Loading of Petrol Road Tankers and how it works
- Tanker Deliveries Stage 2 Vapour Recovery and how it works
- Tanker Deliveries Site Records – What to Look for?
- Simulated Site Inspection on Vapour Recovery Installations Components used in an Installation Permits and Conditions
The course will be invaluable for those involved in the inspection and enforcement of Vapour Recovery requirements on petrol filling stations Each delegate will receive a Continued Development Certificate (CPD) for 6 hours.
Please click here to view the timetable
Price on Application
Discounts are available if the client can provide a venue, lunch and refreshments. Price quoted will include course hand-out material and presentation certificates.
Please contact Jane Mardell, APEA Business Manager/Training Co-ordinator at email@example.com for a quotation.
Please advise how many delegates to attend the course and any preferred dates.