Ian Hillier BSc BA DTS FAPEA
Training Committee Member and Lecturer in Explosives Safety
- BSc Pure Science
- BA Business Administration
- DTS Diploma in Trading Standards
- Fellow of the APEA
- Training Committee Member of the Association for Petroleum and Explosives Administration
- Member of the Fireworks Enforcement Liaison Group
- Chartered Trading Standards Institute’s Lead Officer for Petroleum and Explosives
1980 - 2018 Local Authority Trading Standards
I am a member of the technical committee of the APEA and a contributor to the Bulletin’s “Ask the Expert” section. I was a member of the committee which produced DSEAR the Dangerous Substances and Explosives Atmospheres Regulations.
I currently provide training in the field of the safe storage of fireworks on business premises.