Webinar - ‘Forecourts – The Road to 2030’
|Date||Thursday, April 29, 2021|
|Duration||Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 12:30pm - 1:40pm|
On April 29th, the APEA will be holding a free industry-focussed webinar: ‘Forecourts – The Road to 2030’, in which we will offer a practical outlook on the fuels of the future and how their introduction will affect forecourt safety and regulations. The webinar will be free to attend, you will need to register. Agenda and speakers confirmed so far are as follows with more to be announced.
• Intro and welcome – Tom Daly, APEA Chair
• Regulators Update – Speaker from Petroleum Enforcement Team, London Fire Brigade
• Equipment Standards Update - Jamie Thompson, Chairman of the APEA Technical Committee, Chairman of the European Standards Committee TC 393 and TC 265 WG8
• Future Fuels on Forecourts: Shell UK
• Practical lessons of Future Fuel implementation on forecourts: Artelia UK
• An enforcers point of view of Future Fuel implementation : Clare Scawthorn, Head of Petroleum Enforcement, London Fire Brigade
If you would like to attend please register here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...